CyberTech DAY 1.0 CTFRegister Now
About the Event
CyberTech DAY 1.0 is an innovative convergence of cybersecurity experts, enthusiasts, and professionals. This event provides a platform for participants to engage with the latest cybersecurity trends, technologies, and best practices. Through interactive sessions, workshops, and keynote speeches, attendees will gain invaluable insights into the future of cybersecurity , Organized by the SecOps club in the National School Of Applied Sciences.
- 8:30 amReception
- 9:00 amOpening Ceremony
- 9:40 am1st conference
- 10:30 pm2nd conference
- 11:15 pmCoffee beak
- 11:45 pm3rd conference
- 12:30 pm4th conference
- 1:15 pmLunch break
- 2:15 pmCTF announcement
- 2:30 pmThe start of the CTF
- 4:00 pmThe end of the CTF
- 4:15 pmResults and rewards
- 4:30 pmClosing ceremony
Houda El Elami
"How to enter the job market in the field of cybersecurity."
"Cybersecurity technically and legally."
"The business aspect of deploying FTTX technologies."
"Konw normal hunt Evil"
About The CTF
Get ready to showcase your cybersecurity prowess in our riveting Capture The Flag (CTF) competition, exclusive to USMBA university students. Here’s what you need to know:
- Eligibility: Open only to registered students of USMBA University.
- Team Composition: Each team must comprise 3 members .
- Presence: All team members must be present at ENSAF for the duration of the event.
- Registration Deadline: Hurry up, registration closes on 22nd November 2023.
Battle against the best for the grand prize of 1500 DH and earn the ultimate bragging rights. Additionally, all participants will be awarded a certificate of participation to commemorate their involvement in this challenging and educational experience.